HOQU review: a new blockchain-based CPA platform
Startups, which are raising funds to implement innovative blockchain projects, are conquering all the actual markets in IT industry at a quick rate. The CPA platform development project looks quite up-to-date against their background.
In 2017, online advertising have outrun the analogue sources in TV industry, making up the main share on the ad market. Its money’s worth is about $230 billion in the general turnover of promotion expenses.
Those developers who have focused on ICO investors should pay their attention to the online advertisement industry sooner or later, because the dynamic development of this market offers the revolutionary approach to modern CPA marketing. In this review, we are going to dwell on the opportunities this project opens for investors.
The sore spots of modern online advertising
Similar to many other spheres involving businesses and large investments, this case considers the trust between two parties as the main stumbling block. Advertisers and partners often face various pitfalls, related to malpractice or fraud. The majority of blockchain projects specialize in making these processes as transparent as possible. The HOQU project helps to deal with the following issues:
- The use of fraudulent schemes. Both advertisers and doers that put up ads might cheat or juggle with key factors. It includes giving false information about the attracted customers, cheating to get new leads on the website, and false calls that place fake orders. Dishonest advertisers, on their part, might just not pay pre-conditioned commission fees.
- Lack of confidence in successful results. Today’s advertisers cannot always get real guarantees of advertisement’s efficiency. Advertising platforms offer payments for certain actions, so there is no confidence that the generated leads will be truly relevant.
- Question of reliability. Advertisers often face issues, when the chosen partner network simply stops working. It may be caused by a technical failure or tampering; such vulnerabilities appertain to the networks with centralized server power.
- High cost. Considering that centralized platforms constantly need to ensure the security and operability, they charge more for their services. It also includes the matter of transaction procession speed with payments for the work done by partners. In classic centralized networks, money transfers might may take several months.
- Insufficient functionality. Advertisers and partners often remain dissatisfied with the service of CPA networks that do not provide open code, API for integration purposes, and SDK for the implementation of their own service. The majority of problems related to the network functionality boils down to the matter of conducted processes’ transparency. It also involves the problem of mutual trust.
Who needs the HOQU project?
The developers defined a range of main issues in functioning of today’s centralized advertising platforms, which allowed them to pass from criticisms to proposals. As the result, they made a decision to create a blockchain-based CPA network.
This technology allows the elimination of many problematic points in the relations between networks and their clients. The nature of relationship in this system will be absolutely transparent, while all the results could be validated.
HOQU works on the Ethereum blockchain. To work with the platform, one can utilize various decentralized applications allowing to add leads and proposals or develop a partner network from scratch. The available tools will include a large list of modules; a user will be able to create his own plug-ins and add-ons. The presence of different apps will facilitate the easy handling for partner networks administrators and advertisers.
How it works: the blockchain mechanics of HOQU bargaining
First of all, advertiser puts up his offer on HOQU, specifying what leads he wants to get and how much money he is ready to pay. Partner, which agrees to satisfy this want, deploys his own advertising campaign. It may be the creation of lead-generating websites, outdoor advertisement positioning, organization of call-center and other ways. During this campaign, partner collects data about the generated leads and sends this information via API or interacts directly with advertiser by means of smart contract. Existing partner networks are able to join in with HOQU, making their offers.
Leads registration will be done via trackers with Ethereum addresses. If a received lead meets the requirements, advertiser’s account is automatically charged with some amount for partner’s benefit. Advertiser gets the limited access key that opens the detailed information about the lead.
Each lead is processed and automatically validated by the system. In case of any contradictions, it is possible to make an appeal.
All the participants will use HQX tokens to pay for orders within the system. Partners will be rewarded with both HQX and US dollars.
Guarantees of project’s successful implementation
The developers of HOQU have already implemented one of the most successful CPA networks projects in the CIS, which is Marketcall. At the moment, there are more than 1000 advertisers and 50 000 partners registered in this network. In what follows, Marketcallwill be moved to HOQU.
Project sees the following industries as its potential markets: e-commerce (2016 sales volume is $1.86 trillion), travelling and tourism ($564 billion), mobile apps ($5.7 billion), financial services ($10.1 billion expected in 2017), automobiles (about 88 million cars sold in 2017), and real estate.
The developers see the achievement of the following advantages (as opposed to traditional centralized platforms) as their goals:
- Minimization of bargain fee (to 0.5%);
- Free use of the blockchain platform for joining partner networks;
- Maximum simplification of partner network registration process;
- Stable operation of the platform, its independence from the additional modules;
- Absolute transparency as regards advertisers and partners.
How much money does it need?
HOQU accepts investments in Ether; the project needs 104,684 ETH to start. The full HQX volume will be 88.8888 million emitted tokens, 65% of which are going to be transferred to investors. 4% tokens is the Private-Sale share, 6% is the Pre-Sale share, and the remaining 90% will be for sale during the main offering.
HOQU project’s pre-ICO begins on November 13, 2017 and ends on November 20, 2017.The minimum amount of investment during the pre-ICO phase is 50 ETH, while the investor bonus is 40%.
The main ICO phase lasts from November 27, 2017 to December 26, 2017. The minimum purchase amount is 0.1 ETH. The developers claim that there will be no token emission after the selling of planned volume.
Taking into account the information from the white paper and previous experience of the developers, we can come to the conclusion that this project will make the grade. It is obvious that this company has a good understanding of every nuances and specific details of CPA networks market. That’s why it can make some really interesting and successful product, which will be popular among today’s advertisers.
This industry has some specific risks, but the developers understand these risks and consider them when implementing the product.